Friday, May 8, 2009

Well for starters I took 5 classes this semester thought I might put that out there. (being such a great student and all) I understand that I've pushed myself the absolute limit. This semester has made me believe in myself a bit more then before. I also realized how lazy of student I am and how I hide in my own excuses. I might actually all my work on time for my next semester instead of trying to catch up in the middle of the semester!I think the value of education is what you make of it. I strive to learn new things and apply what I've learned in school and put into my everyday life. Really I didn't enjoy this little cluster course. But that also makes me realize I let one little thing (one class) ruin a whole experience for me. But I guess its good because although I know I'll never speak to anyone from this cluster ever again (unless we have another class together) its nice to know that everyone has the same assignments due and can easily help each other out. A couple of my teachers were really nice as well. And I hope to take more classes with them.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Thanks for writing these! Very interesting reading.

Marisa