Thursday, May 20, 2010

change of essay 3

Oh im so upset! BlogSpot really sucks it wont publish what i say and on top of that i have to retype it because it doesn't say it
in a nutshell i've change my mind about my topic for essay 3
i want to write about the Vietnam war. i have choosen a song by a spanish group called
Los Guaraguaos - the name of the song is No basta Rezar which means Prayer is not enough.
I want a piece of writting about the chemical warfare i keep seeing things a bout when i GOOGLE.

1 comment:

Prof. T. said...

Hi Gina -

Sorry about your difficulties with the format. This looks like an interesting text - if you've already done work on the other I'd hestitate about changing texts. Either way you want to move to the next step - for Vietnam, there's a good essay about chemical weapons in a book by h bruce franklin - see me for the reference.